04th is loved , x3 . Baby , dis tyme round I will cherish you even more . I don 't wish to lose you again , iloveyou .
Finally , I got you back once again . Will neva ever let you go .
♥ 11:18 AM,
I 've learnt how to write 사랑해요 .
L,XIAOYAN [: ♥
L,XIAOYAN .
Maple Aquila IGN ; XxillbixX , x3XIAOYAN
She is in love with 온유 !
x3XIAOYAN & GMACandyFey . Will neva ever forget her ! ♥
Not happy , F OFF [: !
Cos I don 't wish you to stay here !
I scribbled iloveyou on a tattered piece of paper with a half broken pencil using my hand scarred with infinite cuts .
On de next day , you saw de tattered piece of paper that wrote a thousand words of iloveyou was found in a dustbin .