♥ ; Thursday, May 6, 2010
- 那是因为我曾经爱过你很深 ♥
Edited ;

I miss you ):
Thou we have broke up , but I wanna tell you 1 thing . From de bottom of my heart , I do really love you . From de day we 're 2gather till now , my love for you did not lessen . But to you , I dunno , really dunno . If you don 't love me anymore or what . For de past last weeks , I feel that you 're being cold towards me . Show no love , care & concern from you anymore . It is like , you 're no longer de 1st tyme I know le . You used to love , care & concern me alot , but not now . Hais . & sometyme , when I get to track you . You always with iVal , I dunno why . I think I 'm such a failure that maybe I can 't keep you close with me that why you get to go with another person . I dunno . I keep trying to tell myself , they both are just friends , I should have trust him . But day passed , I cannot trust you anymore le . Everytyme , I will go find you & accompany you . But you ? You didn 't even come find me & accompany me . Okay fine . Nevamind . Whatever I said , I think you don 't bother bout it le . Cos I 'm no longer yours , no longer important to you le , so why you should be bother right ? (: . Yesterday we broke up , I dunno do you feel sad or what , but I hope you will @ least feel abit sad bah . If not , you all along is just playing on me . Just now what TiaN told me , I really burst into tears . 1st tyme I cried so much for a guy . Yeah , you guys may find me tupid crying over a maple boyf , a virtual boyf . So what ? I swear upon myself , I truly love him , I really do . That 's why I cried . Whenever I saw you , leave me just like that . Tears flow uncontrollably . Hais . Just now , you just gone like that . RIGHT INFRONT of me , & I started to cry again .
I have voice out my feeling liao le , maybe dis will feel beta bah . I shall stop here le . iimiim uoyevoli .
Lastly , I hate myself for letting you go . I feel like using a sharp knife & stabbing myself . Hais .
Sorry for my bad english [:
♥ 6:25 AM,
I 've learnt how to write 사랑해요 .