♥ ; Saturday, May 15, 2010
- 那是因为我曾经爱过你很深 ♥
Hey guys ! Yesterday I was very very very happy , surprised & really enjoyed my 18th bdayy cele in ADVANCE ! All thanks to de people who went & cele with me . Met BimboJIE , JiaJingKOR , DAJIE , DAJIE 's boyf & Jacob @ TM PizzaHut with Jason . Met there , waited for de seats to be serve awhile . After seats to be serve , BimboJIE asked me to sit in de middle of de both side ends while she went to toilet . I was like thinking , we have only 7 people . How come our seats is like for 15 to 18 people ?_? . Den after that , was sitting den suddenly asked DAJIE how come BimboJIE went toilet so long . She replied " Dunno " . Suddenly , I saw BimboJIE was holding de cake & walked towards our table . Bhind folo - ed with alot of people ; ChunLiang , EstherMEI , EstherMEI 's boyf , DingLiang , SuSheng & IanKOR . I was like very shocked as they bluff - ed me all way long !!!! >:( . They sang bdayy song to me , cut cake & ate pizza ! Thanks you guys for treating me eat & de present you all gave ! x3 you guys alot alot !! Countless loves :X . After finished eating > went arcade > Herman & Zon came > Movie " IP MAN 2 " , was interesting & nice show > JCube > Home ! & once again , I wanna thanks all of you including DaJie , DaJie 's boyf , BimboJIE , JiaJingKOR , Jason , Jacob , ChunLiang , EstherMEI , EstherMEI 's boyf , IanKOR , DingLiangDI , SuSheng , Herman & Zon !!!! Those who cannot make it yesterday is alright ! Meet up soon okay ? I MISS HEARTSFAMILY & GNFFAMILY !!
♥ 6:11 PM,
I 've learnt how to write 사랑해요 .