♥ ; Saturday, March 20, 2010
- 那是因为我曾经爱过你很深 ♥
You 're so effing ,
disgusting .Wondering why he likes you . Gosh ! Flirtflirtflirt ! If you think I 'm saying bout you , think twice . If you confirm I am saying bout you , YEAH ! I 'm saying bout you ! :D
Been past 1 weeks & I started to miss my tofu . Omgosh ! Help me ! Tofu tofu tofu tofu tofu tofu tofu tofu ♥ ! When SHINee coming to Singapore again ?! Walaooo ! Miss Almighty , Blingbling , FlamingCharisma & Maknae too lah ! But sadly , I miss tofu moremoremoremore x100 !
Just now passby a blog , so coincidence she also likes SHINee ! Haahaa ! SHINee FTW !I will treasure & love you , even if de world ends .
♥ 10:23 AM,
I 've learnt how to write 사랑해요 .