♥ ; Sunday, March 14, 2010
- 那是因为我曾经爱过你很深 ♥




Paiseh , I know it 's blur . Cos I 'm using my handfone to take fotos . Hmms . Very happy to see Onew x3 .
Position [left to right] ; Onew , TaeMin , JongHyun , MinHo & Key .
& I am very glad that JongHyun finally smiled when de FANS sang happy bdayy to him in Korean .It 's not worth ,
when we had ton overnitex .2day morning fu`cking pissed & hot bcos of some reasons & what had happened . " SOME FANS " said that those who queued for overnitex to buy de SHINee 's albums will be given a queue no. & de queue no. will be fixed for de Sunday showcase . Den I heard my friends told me that de warner said was 1st come 1st server . Like wtfh ?! Den our queue no. from 1xx to 5xx . LDM can ? Den those queue no. was 9xx bcome 1st ? Curse you die lah . & also , bfore that day . All de FANS agreed that de queue no. will be fixed & unchangable . Yeah , all agreed with cheering . It 's okay . What 's more , de IMM 's security guard said NO OVERNITEX WAS ALLOWED , ASKED US TO GO HOME . In de end leh , I also dunno why de fu`cking hell got people overnitex ? Please lah , can make me laugh out loud man . So , can we lodge a complaint on him ? (: . Don 't even know how to organise , WEAK . Not only that , de so called " SOME FANS [PUI] " did not play a role on responsible by sms - ing us that de rules had changed , still got de cheeks to claim that " DON 'T ASK ME , I DUNNO ANYTHING " . Feel like slapping her siol _|_ . Hope she tio karma & de others (: .
Anyway , dis was copied from my facebook LOL !
Will upload fotos & videos when I xfer it to my comp . Next tyme no matter what , I just ton liao . Heck care , fu`ck care , I don 't care bouts de security guard (: .
♥ 5:03 AM,
I 've learnt how to write 사랑해요 .