♥ ; Monday, March 29, 2010
- 那是因为我曾经爱过你很深 ♥
Spotted de cute guy in dis foto ! :D . Thanks to BimboJIE .
I met a cute guy ,
who is XiaoDi 's friend .Back home from HEARTFamily chalet ! Was super duper uber fun fun fun & tiring , cos I didn 't get de chance to sleep . Even if I got to sleep , was just awhile . I was quite happy that someone actually went there , you-know-who :P . Sad was , he brought a girl there ): . Aww , but nevamind . Me & his friend actually have a tok while walking around de downtown . LOL . & yeah , XiaoDi had brought along his 4 friends . Who 1 of them I find him cute . LOL ! Okay lah , bbye ! Lazy to blog liao . Going to my lalaland soon ! Sleeping when raining is awesome ! :D . & lastly , our chalet had a ghost ;X .De moment I saw you , I dunno should I be happy or sad or couldn 't be bothered .
♥ 1:08 AM,
I 've learnt how to write 사랑해요 .