♥ ; Tuesday, February 9, 2010
- 那是因为我曾经爱过你很深 ♥
Kiss me & I 'll be yours once again .LOL ! Saw L,ZHIYI 's blog . Nice one girl , Vajayjay ! Nice creative you have ._. .
2day in school , was fun narh . Cos I get to tok to DAR & L,HUIBING . LOL !
2day , bad things happened . Sooooobs ): .
2day , BFS teecher told me I passed my retest , but sadly . It kept @ 50 marks .
Dis sats is " Happy Valentine 's Day " , any presents for me AS A FRIEND ?I 'm freee once again , don 't ask me why . N,HANYONG & L,HUIBING , ILOVEYOU !
& GRATSGRATS SlepingGal BABE & junr3n on their RLs marriage !Babe so bad , married bo jio wo drinkdrink de ! & now I den know ): .
♥ 12:09 AM,
I 've learnt how to write 사랑해요 .