♥ ; Friday, February 12, 2010
- 那是因为我曾经爱过你很深 ♥
Tomato head with Tiger , SUPER CUTE {L} .
x3XIAOYAN & BlackMorai ! Sorry , we 're NOT couple . I wanna that chair ): .Happy CNY eve & Valentine 's - eve to everyone of you manzxzxzx !
With Hao & BakaJon , ShengLong & FengHua .Yesterday went out with Weijie , BakaJon , FengHua , ShengLong , Loong & Rui .
Reached Bugis @ around 4pm plus , didn 't manage to see de girls ): . Hmms . ShengLong brought me to de pool fusion cos I dunno how to go ._. . Weijie , ShengLong & FengHua @ there played pool , while I sitting there doing nothing lor ! After that , went Bugis Junction met BakaJon & Hao . While waiting for them to shop finish , went to de cinema there & find Weijie 's friends ;/ . Den played BlackJack , lost $2.50 . Yawns ;O . After that , went to eateateat . Finished le , Weijie & Fenghua headed to Rui 's house while left me accompanied BakaJon & Hao shopped for his sunglass . Finished buying , went to slack awhile , arcade blahblah .
Lastly , met Loong & Rui & headed to MRT station . Home swts home (: .Happy yesterday (: .
♥ 8:32 PM,
I 've learnt how to write 사랑해요 .