♥ ; Saturday, January 30, 2010
- 那是因为我曾经爱过你很深 ♥
I cried , but they mananged to cheer me up ! LOLZXZX !Watched " MY EX " , effing scary lor ._. . Some parts I screamed !
Boy , I 'm sorry !
Haahaa , managed to take dis SS when ahleen is afk - ing . If she saw dis , she confirms will kill me cos I said her SUCKS ! Haahaa ! Anyway , cheers up lah you . Stop thinking bout it . If he had choosen another path , so be it . No point crying , like he will be back to your side again . Let him regret in his life if he wanna you back ! Is he dunno how to cherish / treasure a gooodgirl like you okay ? Haahaa . Okay , cheers up lah ahleeeeeeeeeeeeen ♥ . BIGBIG ♥ FOR YOU NARH !
♥ 7:09 PM,
I 've learnt how to write 사랑해요 .