2day GuildOuting was fun ! 9 people went . LOL ! Watched Phobia 2 , SCARY lah ): Kept hiding with Rebecca ! Girlf kept screaming & toking :X . LOL ! Watched dao 11pm plus , den home swts home .
& I realised that my BLs got a ...
Backstabber ! [: Don 't ask me who thanks .
♥ 9:59 AM,
I 've learnt how to write 사랑해요 .
L,XIAOYAN [: ♥
L,XIAOYAN .
Maple Aquila IGN ; XxillbixX , x3XIAOYAN
She is in love with 온유 !
x3XIAOYAN & GMACandyFey . Will neva ever forget her ! ♥
Not happy , F OFF [: !
Cos I don 't wish you to stay here !
I scribbled iloveyou on a tattered piece of paper with a half broken pencil using my hand scarred with infinite cuts .
On de next day , you saw de tattered piece of paper that wrote a thousand words of iloveyou was found in a dustbin .