♥ ; Friday, August 7, 2009
- 那是因为我曾经爱过你很深 ♥
GREAT NEWS !
2day me & Rebecca finally saw de cutecute guy again .Omfg lah .
We were staying back to rehearse de CMS CA3 group meeting mah , den while we were waiting for Jannah & Destine back from toilet .
I somehow saw a similar face of his friend . He 's also quite good looking .
But not as cute as him .
Omgomg , den when they were walking back to their place .
Rebecca intended to folo them .
Looks like , she is more engross in that guy den me .
LOLOLOL ! Den she folo them , & really she saw de cutecute guy !
She told me & guessed what we do ? We went to change place from >>>>>> to <<<<<< & sat infront of him .
I told Rebecca don 't but she insisted . So bobian , sat infront of him .
He 's really fu`cking cute lah .
Den blah blah blah . Don 't wanna share le xP .
Guess what happened next !
Bought 20k cash , used 5 keys to open GOLD BOX .
All kanasai items , thanks ar maple ! Scam our cash nia ): .
As I was hoping a broom chair !
2day we finally saw de cutecute guy .
♥ 4:20 AM,
I 've learnt how to write 사랑해요 .