♥ ; Monday, August 10, 2009
- 那是因为我曾经爱过你很深 ♥
HI GUYS ! BACK FROM TON - ING YESTERDAY !<
Really had a GREAT tyme with them ,
Hong , WeiJie , Loong , Zhua , Hua , ChunLiang , BimboJie , JiaJingKor , RuiXiang , Shermaine , Sam , IanKor , JoyicaMei , Mei 's friend & a unknown guy .
Haahaa !
Yesterday 2.30pm supposed to meet @ cityhall .
Ended up we were all late xcept for IanKor , JoyciaMei & her friend .
LOL !
Met le , went to MarinaSquare to watch G.IJOE .
Quite nice de show , rate bout 7 / 10 .
Seriously , mostly I don 't understand xcept fighting . LOL !
Hmms .
After watched finished , Sam came .
Met BimboJie they all @ cityhall MRT station & we headed to marina there to watch fireworks .
De fireworks were very nice . I can even see heartshape de !
Haahaa !
Den ended , we walked for bout 1 hour to reach cine .
Like wtfh ! Sibei HOT + TIRING .
Bought midnitex show for 吓到笑 , 3.30am de .
Bought le , went to eat botak jones ?!
Hmms .
Ate le , went back to cine met Jie they all .
Den slacked dao 3.15pm den went in de cinema .
Reached home bout 7am plus . Bathed & sleeppp !Yesterday I really have a GREAT tyme with them . WEIJIE SUCKS COS HE SAID I SUCKS ;X .
Hmms . Thanks to ChunLiang for calling me SiGou . While I call him GouShi . LOL ! YOU GUYS WHEN STOP BULLYING ME T.T . && something i felt shames was that , Loong held my hand ): . SADDDDDDDDDDD !
♥ 3:48 AM,
I 've learnt how to write 사랑해요 .