♥ ; Thursday, July 23, 2009
- 那是因为我曾经爱过你很深 ♥

I miss de past ? Hmms .

My brother & Me .

Me .
There is a cute little handsome guy in my school .
LOL . Dis was de 3rd tyme i saw him in de bus .
He was infront of me when i came down de stair of de double deck bus .
LOL ! Haahaa .
But seriously no joke , me & rebecca find him CUTE .
School was fun eveyday . Cos i have a joker aka REBECCA
LOL ! Haahaa , should be honour that your name appears in my blog ! :D .
2day went to AFD class late , was kanna lock door .
Bo bian , had to went to other place & did our work . Guaix right ?
Heh .
Okay lah , off to sleep .
2morrow neva go PE , cossssssss haven finish BEV ): .
SADDDDDDDDD , hate projects !
& GRATSGRATS x3XIAOYAN level - ed 44 .You 're back again , I don 't wish to fall for you back again .
♥ 10:55 AM,
I 've learnt how to write 사랑해요 .